Our story is simple
We love all love food
This love of food led a very simple question.
Why do our forks, knives and spoons have to come into direct contact with tables and surfaces?
The seed was first planted at a restaurant where a friend would take his utensils out of the napkin, place the napkin on his lap and then used a sugar package to place his utensils on so it would not come in direct contact with the restaurant table. Later, at that same restaurant the waiter took our forks out of the appetizer dish and placed them directly on the table for us to use for our next dish. Our first instincts were that we are going to need new forks!
At home we all grab our forks to taste our food as it’s cooking, but then we have no place to sit our forks down for the next taste without dirtying our counters from the food still on our tasting fork.
When the lightbulb finally went off to create The iFork line, food was being reheated in the microwave where again, we were literally left holding the fork as we waited for the food to warm as it tuned and turned in the microwave.
Because of these simple everyday problems ...
The intelligently designed iFork Line of Flatware was created.
It simply makes sense that our flatware has the ability to
Rise Above Surfaces,
Helping to Keep both our tables and utensils nice and clean.
And yes there’s more!
We wanted to go a step further and create an interlocking system between our utensils, cups and plates that would solve what we call an “every-event” problem.
The iCup and iPlate
Top 6 reasons you're going to LOVE the iCup iPlate & iFork interlocking system
- You can now carry your food, drink and utensils with just one hand.
- Never again worry about where you put your drink, because it's attached to the bottom of your iPlate.
- A bug flew in your drink? No worries here because your iPlate acts as a cover over your iCup, protecting your drink.
- Forgot your fork? No worries there either because your iFork slides in and locks right into your iPlate. Bonus - if you lay your iUtensils on a flat surface the eating part will rise above the surface!
- Need to carry 2 drinks, 2 plates of food And utensils with just 2 hands? No Problem, with this interlocking system that's as easy as 1 ..... 2.
- No free table to eat at? Not a problem at all, just hold your iPlate, slide out your iFork and eat where you are with ease and tie drink stays securely in place. Table no longer necessary!
We encourage you to try our innovative dining designs and change the way you dine forever.